Thursday, April 10, 2008

Essential


I have to move someplace sunny. This is non-negotiable. Perhaps I'll have to live in a desert. Or right on the equator. The sun must make an appearance at least for a little while every day in order for me to be sane. It's spring, and yet I can't seem to get over this gloom! The rain needs to go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flordiaaaaah.

j.tome said...

Puerto Rico!! :) Seriously. It was only cloudy a couple of times, and usually raintime only lasted an hour or so in the afternoon. Of course, there were exceptions...like during hurricane season.
Miss you! I hope the rainyness goes away soon. There's light behind those clouds!

Peter said...

What have I told you, Katie, time after time. Move to California with me! Warmth and variety! And I hate to say this, but I hear Prague isn't the best place for warmth and sun....

shelli said...

um Florida sure works for me--no seasonal depression for me this year... first in as long as i can remember.