Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just Got Off the Phone...

"Hi, Katie? This is Kerry from Bread & Cup."

"Yeah, hi!"

"I'm calling to officially offer you the job!"

"Great! Cool!"

"So, your first shift is Monday at 5 p.m., and if you come about 4, we'll take an hour to start training you in on Space [waiting tables], and then on Bar later on."

"Okay, great! Um, scheduling may be a little rough for a couple of weeks while I'm trying to wrap up school..."

"Yeah, that's fine, you can look over the schedule when you come in on Monday and we'll work it out."

"Okay, great, I'll see you Monday at 4."

"Yeah, talk to you then. Bye."

"Bye."

::click::

"Holy crap!"

2 comments:

Peter said...

I just checked the site. :^) I am excited for you. It looks like it was made for you! I'll have to drop by sometime....

mrscamacho said...

Well, that's one way to raise your blood pressure.

lol.

I'm so excited for you!