Before and After
This afternoon my hair was long.
Now it's not.
Leslie and I used Ben's Flowbee to cut it. The Flowbee is like clippers that you hook up to your vacuum. At first, Leslie had to do it because my eyes and fists and teeth were clenched shut. Then I tried. It's hard. So Leslie finished it.
My hair's three inches long, precisely, all over now. Leslie prefers it spiked. I prefer it, uh, not. It's still a bit long to be spikey.
Leslie's here, and it's good. There are dirty jokes in the house again, and we do things like stay up too late watching Grey's, and running out spur-of-the-moment to buy key lime pie. And taking pictures of ourselves goofing off with Ben.



(Why doesn't he look happier in between two gorgeous women? Lucky man... I really just like this one 'cause I think I look almost tan; Leslie likes it 'cause her eyelashes look like they're a foot long.)



7 comments:
What fun! You guys look like you're having a blast. And nice flowbee haircut!!! it's so exact! :)
I like it "long" and short. You're brave, I don't think I would have ever trusted a flowbee :)
you look mad tiny(thin)!!! should i send you some fatty foods?!??! i miss your long, long hair though...
wow, what courage! very nice hair, Katie.
your hair looks fabulous!!!
that other girl in the picture looks like she needs to be kissed...weird
Update! Update! How can I know what you're thinking if you don't spend every spare minute emailing me and blogging? J/k...but seriously, update. :0)
Love and miss you!
I love the short hair (as always) and wish I could be there to have fun too.
Post a Comment