Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tagged by the Eights (and Daniel)

Daniel tagged me for one of those silly blog things. I say "silly" because I'm ready to leave work (no worries--I'm clocked out), but I feel compelled to blog this, as when I tag people with these games, I want them to come through in a timely manner.

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and include these rules in the post.

4. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

________

1. My secret obsessions left over from teenagerhood are Hanson (of MMMBop fame, although their new stuff is actually good) and Dawson's Creek (I'm a P/J fan, for those of you in the know).

2. I'm fairly certain that, if memory serves, I've never actually kissed someone inside a building.

3. I someday hope to have a little coffee shop where I can sell organic, shade-grown, fair-trade coffee and high-brow tea, along with my own homemade muffins and scones.

4. While Daniel can't spell "accompaniment", I can't spell "definitely" or "knowledge." I always waver--is it "definate" and "knowlege"? (No, I think I was right the first time.)

5. I visited the Louvre museum in Paris when I was 17. My extreme lack of maturity and a youthful inappreciation for art caused me to find a bench with my friends and sit and talk for two hours, rather than looking at the artwork (other than the Mona Lisa, which I did see). I severely regret that now.

6. I don't consider myself the kind of girl to never leave the house without makeup, but I never leave the house without makeup. For this I blame society, Hollywood, and fashion magazines.

7. I failed the parallel parking part of my driving test, but they passed me anyway.

8. I got suspended for a week my junior year of high school for sleeping in a boy's room while touring Spain. (Sounds sensational, but it's not nearly as good/bad a story as it seems.)

Taggees a) Ashley Barber b) Ben Barber c) Emily Carlson d) Emily Yancer e) Kristina Camacho f) Greg Okimi g) Justin Okimi h) Kim Fortin
(I have to leave now, and don't have internet at home, and won't be online until Monday, so I'll tag them on their blogs then.)

2 comments:

mrscamacho said...

The Louvre: Meh.

The best museum in Paris is the Musee D'Orsay (or however you spell it).

And the Picasso museum.

Ah, Paris... :)

Angela said...

Why don't you have internet at home? This makes me sad and a little concerned that this means I won't have internet at home when I come back too.