Eaten Alive
I've been eaten by the Homework Monster.
Fitts' papers are evil beasts that prowl and devour. They tempt you to conquer them, only to chew you up and spit you out with a big, scarlet C+ scrawled across your face.
Publication Design projects are silly and should be outlawed. In protest, I shall skip class tomorrow for the second period in a row.
Career Writing homework should only be done out of respect for the teacher who is entirely too nice and tenderhearted. Otherwise, it, like most homework, is utterly useless.
We call crazy people "psycho". Psychology teachers are the craziest of them all.
Spring break cannot come soon enough. If it doesn't hurry, I'm at serious risk of losing my life to a collegiate monster that nightmares are made of.



5 comments:
This is a freaky picture. Where in the world did you find it? What is it?
haha, I googled "monster" :) I'm pretty sure it's the actual homework monster. Dr. Fitts might be under there.
your "homework monster" is eating me too, and its sharing me with the "test after test monster"....
i'm glad you're loving psych just as much as i am! i did, however, pull off an A, which was unheard of 1st semester. it's a Stewart class.. big suprise, huh? you should call me and we can discuss Freudian theories and Bandura's social cognitive approach. lol.
hope you're doing well. Chicago is as grand as it has always been. sleeping 12 hours last night helped with that declaration. :)
laters!
That monster has got me too...:(( I have 3 projects due this week and 3 tests this week as well..:( The poetry/art unit in school is going to be agravating because of the Romeo and Juliet section coming up..(which is giving me nightmares..) I'm going to slice and dice that monster to shreads though!! ;) watch and see!!
Post a Comment