Lost
Where did you go, my friend? You no longer even appear on blogs, and this makes me wonder if you've dropped off the earth altogether. Come back, please, we miss you! I know you're out there, lurking, thanks to SiteMeter.
Don't you love us anymore?
And when I say "us," I mean "me."
(For those who are concerned, I'm pretty sure Megan's not lost. Just Emily. But this was the only picture I had. And those of you who agree with me on the subject, feel free to pile up the guilt-trips in the comments.)




5 comments:
Allow me to be the first!!! My dearest Emily, I do agree with miss katie, the ever so lovely. I have been thinking of you much for days on end now! Both yesterday and this morning I had a 'break down' and that was BEFORE i saw this post!!!! (And again here I am, teary eyed) I miss you dear!!! Do come back!! :'( Everyday, although i say I WILL NOT check your blog also knowing full well you haven't posted or someone else would have said something, I check it anyway. You know, miss yancer, you do make life quite dreadful, when no one knows where and how you are. Maybe you have dropped off the end of the earth?? much love to u Emily, where ever u may be...
love ya KT! I'm glad YOU post and keep us all up to date not causing such worryment! ;) :P
I miss you, too, Em. We need to hear from you! I hear things from Ben every-now-and-then, but it's not the same. Do post, or write, or something!
Love you!
Thanks for bringing this up, Katie.
I posted folks. I did. Thanks for your love.
I miss you, too.
Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!
It's a good blog. It's a long blog!
Thanks, Katie, for inspiring our dear friend to breath.
YES!!!! EMILY!!! KATIE THANK YOU!!! My Day is NOW complete!!!! Love ya both!!! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment