Tuesday, March 14, 2006

You'll Laugh. I Promise.

Well, I spent over an hour trying to get this video onto my blog last night, to no avail. So you'll just have to watch it the old fashioned way: by clicking the link below.

When I first saw it the other night, this ad made my abs hurt from laughing so much. Check out this impossibly funny ad from the SuperBowl. You'll laugh. I promise*.

*Being tired and/or caffeinated will up the hilarity factor by about 200%.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Katie, katie, katie. You're just now seeing this ad?

It was my favorite from the super bowl. Absolutely hilarious. Love it love it. Glad you found it.

Congratulations and woo hoo and yeah!

Katie said...

WOW! A COMMENT FROM BEN!!!

I'm shocked and amazed. And ditto on the "woo hoo and yeah!" bit, as that is exactly how I feel when I watch it. In fact, I'm going to show it to my mom and sister right now. :)