Saturday, November 11, 2006

6 Days...

Apparently I really live in the moment, because I just now realized that six days from now I get to see/hear/worship with David Crowder! Heck yes!

5 comments:

phil said...

david crowder band...sounds like it could be enriching/pretty dang sweet

[smirk]

Emily said...

AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!

Nikki said...

heck yess!!! I really miss listening to Crowder!! oh my word!! u should have heard Dan and peter tonight at the arts thing!!!! HE was FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! Dan if u are reading this you are officially the greatest guitar player i know!!

OH and emily F. sang today! that was fantastic too! AND i saw YOU Emily C. on a slideshow tonight! twas good!

Gina said...

ahhh....lucky!
Crowder is amazing!

Tammie said...

I was going to ask if you were going to see them with Third Day, but you're going to see them at an even better place, eh? NYWC in Cincy? I wish they'd do a one-day registration like they did for Anaheim. I'd so be there!

Have fun. Blog about this for me and I'll blog about Passion 07 for you.

BTW - I did see Crowder with Third Day. How lovely of dcb to let Third Day close for them!