Friday, November 03, 2006

Irony

Cue Alanis Morisette's Ironic.

The rare day that I throw on a hoodie, don't do my hair, go out without makeup, and then question whether or not I remembered to brush my teeth and put on deodorant (I swear, these sorts of days practically do not exist)
would be the day that I randomly run into the smart, funny, and attractive guy I never see but in whom I've been mildy interested for three months. And he stops to talk to me.

Go figure.

4 comments:

Emily said...

such is life! why does this happen? happens to me allllll the time. well, hopefully he can like you for your natural - though questionably smelly - self!

Anonymous said...

who is this man you speak of? i must know immediately! and by the way, perhaps the reason he stopped to talk to you today is because you looked comfortable, and so he felt more comfortable in talking to you. props to him for talking to you today.:-) was the conversation a good one? hehe...i was at the airport yesterday and my hairs were crusty looking, my shirt definitely had stains on it, and i was wearing flops in forty degree weather...but this army guy seemed to take interest. it was really funny actually, we were talking and then he suddenly just whips out his army uniforms from within his rather large carry on to show me and i'm guessing to impress me...not sure. anyways, it was pretty funny, and once again one of those days that you speak of. oh yeah, this is tarzan, in case you hadn't figured it out yet. :-) love ya!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!! I LIVE WITH YOU AND THIS IS HOW I HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THIS!!! NOW THAT'S IRONIC!! PLUS YOU LOOK HOT NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE WEARING (OR NOT WEARING - INSERT CLICKING NOISE AND CLASSIC PURR HERE) I'M HURT - DEEP DOWN - SERIOUSLY! THAT LAST ANONYMOUS COMMENT IS NOT MINE BY THE WAY. ANYWAYS THE POINT IS SOMETHING IS WRONG WHEN I AM HEARING ABOUT THIS ON YOUR BLOG THREE MONTHS AFTER THE FACT!!!! YOU KNOW MY DIRTY SECRETS - I SHOULD KNOW YOURS

Greg said...

hey, that sounds like me every day . . . no deodorant, no shower, no brushing the teeth . . . ah well. So, who is this guy . . . ? I'm very curious . . .