Merry Christmas to You
I hereby present my Christmas gift to each of you:
For the love of all things Christmas, please go out and procure for yourself a copy of Leigh Nash's Christmas album, Wishing for This. While I, being poor, have only obtained four of the tracks, I can vouch for those being some of the best Christmas music ever recorded. (Not to mention that Leigh Nash's solo work--she's the former lead singer of Sixpence None the Richer--is just incredible to begin with.)
Please, for your own joy and Christmasy pleasure--Leigh Nash is the key.
And now for your further enjoyment, my recommendation of the top, oh, however-many-I-feel-like Christmas albums that I'm currently enjoying (in no particular order):
- The Lost and Found Christmas Album by, of course, Lost and Found. Seriously, you cannot help but grin with these guys' music anywhere in your vacinity.
- David Crowder*Band's Christmas single, Feliz Navidad. What could be better than Crowder Christmas??
- Anything by Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra, especially "Baby it's Cold Outside," "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow," or "White Christmas."
- Starfield's "O Come All Ye Faithful" Christmas single.
- Third Day's new Christmas album, Christmas Offerings.



1 comment:
What? Sarah McLachlan didn't make the list? :)
Post a Comment