Just saw an ad for America's Next Top Model. It was a clip of a skinny blonde girl saying, and I quote,
"If I'm not America's Next Top Model, I'll just puke."
Is it just me, or is that almost a totally not funny bulemia joke?
(Pretty sure this is the girl, although the following picture sums up the quote pretty well...both are from the America's Next Top Model site. Are they kidding??)

4 comments:
Groossss! Heaven forbid a strong wind comes along and takes the girl on a free vacation.
I just want you to know that I really take pleasure in reading your blog. In an environment inundated with grammatically-challenged individuals, your blog is, well (this is me avoiding a corny cliché...and cue failure), a breath of fresh air.
By the way, I appreciate that you read my blog. A lot, in fact.
she actually said, "if melrose becomes america's next model, i'll puke. I'll just throw up all over the place. I hate her."
Does that make you feel any better?
Any most likely, Melrose will win. Which means CarrieDee will be puking either way. Because even if Melrose doesn't win, there is a more than slight chance that she's bulimic.
the end.
well, what i quoted was actually what they said in the commercial (i saw it like five more times last night) so that just goes to show you what they edit things down to for previews, eh? totally misleading--and i can't believe you watch that horrible show that is completely debasing to women. while i actually do believe that, i'm only kidding about you watching it--i don't really care what you watch, you're a big girl. ;)
phil--right back atcha, buddy! love the big words on your blog, too. your vocabulary is entirely too good for someone who knows more than one language. i can't even master my own. but goodness knows, i try. keep blogging, my friend!
sick, i totally just used "debasing" correctly and didn't look it up until AFTER i commented! heck yes!
Post a Comment