This is a Lost and Found t-shirt (like the band, not the place you pick up your missing gym socks). On the back they considered putting "muffin." I happen to think the whole idea is simply brilliant and a good bit funny too.
I have that shirt!!! Emily (Ferguson) brought it back for me. It makes me laugh, I love it. And its fun watching people try to figure it out before they finally just ask...
It took me a minute. But I figured it out. And had I not been sitting here silently listening to and loving Leigh Nash's "Along the Wall," I would've laughed. But this song is just to great to distract away from and laugh at other things and such. Yeah.
funny 'cause i noticed and gasped at the "to" thing, before i realized you commented twice. this was after the noticing and gasping over your simply commenting. if you knew how happy it makes me, you might do it more often.
Heck yes I turned you into a straight up G. All that gangser rap back in the lakehouse. Crazy. I say gangster. I can't say gangsta, it doesn't feel right. But all this gangster talk puts me in the mood for some good ole 50 Cent, don't you agree?
10 comments:
I have that shirt!!! Emily (Ferguson) brought it back for me. It makes me laugh, I love it. And its fun watching people try to figure it out before they finally just ask...
It took me a minute. But I figured it out. And had I not been sitting here silently listening to and loving Leigh Nash's "Along the Wall," I would've laughed. But this song is just to great to distract away from and laugh at other things and such. Yeah.
And I no that I said "to" when I shouldv'e siad "too," butt thats' okaye becaus I'm actualy comentinng on you're blog witch is sumthing I never due.
funny 'cause i noticed and gasped at the "to" thing, before i realized you commented twice. this was after the noticing and gasping over your simply commenting. if you knew how happy it makes me, you might do it more often.
did you buy "along the wall"? bad idea.
hahahahaha :) i took me a few seconds to get it but it is funny lol
I don't get it... Explain and save me!
Aight, Kyla:
"Scone on?"
Wasgoinon?
What's going on?
"Muffin"
Nuthin'
Nothing.
Got it? :)
Oooo. I see, I see. Well thats all very interesting, but Katie, did you say, "Aight?" Nebraska turning you into a straigh up G?
nah, you turned me into a straight up G. :) My favorite is when my sis says "Whoa there, Gangster," all white-girl like. Like "Gang-stER"
Heck yes I turned you into a straight up G. All that gangser rap back in the lakehouse. Crazy. I say gangster. I can't say gangsta, it doesn't feel right. But all this gangster talk puts me in the mood for some good ole 50 Cent, don't you agree?
Post a Comment