Monday, December 11, 2006

Extreme and Bitter Anger

So this afternoon, sometime between 1:30 and 3:00, IS blocked all web addresses that end in ".blogspot.com" That means that if you have a blog, and you use blogger, I can no longer read it.

Well, that's kinda a lie. I read most blogs through Google Reader. So HA! IS, I found a way around your dirty tricks. Anyway, this means that I can't even look at my own blog. But I can still sign in and post and manage my blog. Go figure.

Thankfully, this means I can still blog. For a few minutes after discovering the blockage of Blogger, I was afraid this meant no more blogging for me. I almost cried. Seriously. And because your comments are e-mailed to me, I can still read what you write to me.

But I can't write back to your comments, and I can't comment on your blogs, either. Rest assured--I appreciate your comments, and I am still reading your blogs. While I'm home (take that to mean what you will--either Ben's house or my parents' house) things will be back to normal.

I hope this is all a ridiculous bad dream. For the life of me I can't figure out why they would block Blogger over MySpace.

2 comments:

Peter said...

i find that hilariously stupid. maybe this means myspace is on the way.... and hooray for anything google! oh, bma finally put xp on the lab comps. that's right just now! after its been out for, what, six years? that's bma for you.

Gina said...

talk about cruel and unusual punishment...