Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Favorite Christmas gift that I received: An iTunes $15 gift card, or The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe on DVD. I can't decide.

Favorite Christmas quote: "I've got some mistletoe. Let's head over to my place and try it out." (From the new version of Miracle on 34th St., which I watched last night.)

Favorite Christmas gift that I gave: The painting I made for Em.

Favorite Christmas food item: The free coffee that Sheetz gives away on Christmas day. Worth getting up early for, even.

Favorite Christmas songs: Baby it's Cold Outside by anyone who happens to be singing it (although I like Leigh Nash and Dean Martin's versions the best) and Let it Snow, again, by pretty much anyone. Although I recently heard The Christmas Song by Dave Matthews Band, and I really really really like it. (By "recently heard" I mean "recently heard once, and then repeated about a million times on my iPod.) Oh, and my favorite Christmas album would have to be Behold the Lamb of God by Andrew Peterson and the gang.

Favorite Christmas Tree: The one we have at the house in Lincoln. It's real, as in once was alive. I like that in a tree.

Maybe I'll add to this later, like when Blogger decides to let me post the picture I took for you all.

You're all in my heart on Christmas!

1 comment:

Dan said...

I got an iTunes gift card too! I bought Nickel Creek's first album, which I love, and an extra 5 from my own pocket got me Sufjan Stevens' Illinois. Its taking a little getting used to, but definitely worth it!