Richer Than I Thought
How rich are you? >> I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 863,571,764 richest person on earth! |
Apparently I'm in the top 14.39% of the world's richest folks. "Ha!" I thought. "I'll show you, global rich list website. Surely I'm poorer than most first world people are. That should put me squarely in the middle of the road when it comes to the world's wealth."
Not so much. I figure that I make about $6000 a year (in a good year), and that still makes me filthy rich compared with the rest of the world. Sad thought... (sponsor a kid, you!)



2 comments:
hey you. i took the test and apparantly i'm the 605,000,000 richest person in the world and in the top 10.08% - and i only work part time. that makes me feel really rich and it is so rediculous! it's so sad! i hear ya about all the traveling homeness - and i agree that it is not worth it. you should've waited to fly home with Ben and Em...hindsight... i'm working, working, working. they ended up needed me and tomorrow i'm working in critical care - WHY GOD WHY????? i don't know why these things always seem like a good idea at the time. the thought that keeps me going is that I get to quit in...drumroll please...28 days!!!! (approximately - i don't really know when i am leaving).
This just in:
Ben: OH! my juice just bounced into my eye.
Leslie: (strange look and laughing at Ben)
Ben (in earnest): It did! It jumped from my glass into my eye.
Leslie: LOL
Ben: Oh! it burns.
Leslie: (this just fuels the laughing - i was chuckling to myself until he said that)
Anyways, I taught Ben to make spanikopita tonight. He says it was easy but requires a lot of forethought (you have to thaw the spinach). He also added that it's like making lasagna with paper and butter. So maybe I should've just emailed you but then you would complain that I never comment on you blog and this counts for at least 10 comments b/c it's long...like whoa.
Anyways,
whoa. apparently i am in the top 24.8%...and i have only worked a paying job for 2 months this entire year. and yet what do i spend my money on? now that i think about it, i don't even know.... this whole sponsor a kid thing is starting to sound more and more like an awesome idea...
Post a Comment