Monday, December 11, 2006

Top Ten Things I Look Forward To About Home

10. Mountains
9. Having time to read for fun
8. Family
7. Cooking
6. No homework
5. Playing with Rufus
4. Sleeping in
3. Seeing old friends
2. Going to Em's house
1. Showering--no flipflops, consistent hot water, and being able to shave my legs without slicing off a layer of goosebumps.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Hey Katie,
I just thought I would let you know that I'm going to be going to BMA. We are going to be there sometime Thursday night and will be leaving sometime after lunch on Sabbath.
Hope your finals are going well! Enjoy your break!!!
Talk to you later,
Victoria

Peter said...

i'm assuming that #3 includes "Jammin' with nerds!" :)

Gina said...

oh yes, i totally agree (well except 5 and 2, but only because those don't apply to me).
and the whole shower thing...I couldn't have said that one better myself.

Nikki said...

I really do hope that #3 does apply to me as well! I miss you! Maybe you could even talk emily Y. the dearest person she is to stop by even. Please...?