AAAAAWWWWWW!!!!! i saw the title of your blog and the rest fo it didn't matter (not really though) because it made me want to cry (i didn't though in honor of you =) i mean the cartoon is funny and unfortunately true, however the title is true as well...we're your tribe! you listen to me...you care....i think i might love you.
Oh, Mugudan, you maketh me laugh and feel full of joy and love! You are indeed my tribe.
And I love that the prude and the dude didn't actually say those things. But you are their mouthpiece. And I love you all back. And I especially like that you called yourself Mugudan (whatever that is) instead L.N. Attitude! ;)
Pedro--I do get the daily Garfield. I read it religiously last year. Don't this year, but did today. And I like that, "Katiness."
11 comments:
so cruel...
(Katiness! Do you get the Garfield email daily as well!?)
cold.. real cold
AAAAAWWWWWW!!!!! i saw the title of your blog and the rest fo it didn't matter (not really though) because it made me want to cry (i didn't though in honor of you =) i mean the cartoon is funny and unfortunately true, however the title is true as well...we're your tribe! you listen to me...you care....i think i might love you.
Love you, Tribee.
Not as much as I.
Oh, Mugudan, you maketh me laugh and feel full of joy and love! You are indeed my tribe.
And I love that the prude and the dude didn't actually say those things. But you are their mouthpiece. And I love you all back. And I especially like that you called yourself Mugudan (whatever that is) instead L.N. Attitude! ;)
Pedro--I do get the daily Garfield. I read it religiously last year. Don't this year, but did today. And I like that, "Katiness."
there is wolf in sheeps clothing...we'll talk later
among us...there is a wolf in sheeps clothing among us...we'll talk later
So cryptic... I am intrigued.
as well you should be....baaaaaa
Is there such a thing as a sheep in wolf's clothing?
Post a Comment