To The Singing Vacuum Man
To the student center janitor with whom I sometimes exchange smiles but never words, who always sings when he vacuums, and whose carefree songs unfailingly create a burst of sunshine in my ordinary days:
I think I love you.
To the student center janitor with whom I sometimes exchange smiles but never words, who always sings when he vacuums, and whose carefree songs unfailingly create a burst of sunshine in my ordinary days:
I think I love you.
at
1:22 PM
9 comments:
you might have to fight me. his musical skills are attractive, that's for sure.
It's ridiculous to me that not ten minutes after I posted this, you knew who I was talking about. I didn't even know who he was, but you did. You burst my bubble of mysterious anonymity. Jerk. ;)
what's this? a love interest? do tell . . .
Me too...
only because i am equally as in love with him. well, granted that you're not at a buying rings stage.
don't call me a jerk. jerk.
settle down folks. that was artistry, not for serious. :)
What if he knew who you were and stalked your blog and found this and then stalked you for real. That would be wild.
Funny story--I actually walked into the Woods Auditorium girls' bathroom last week, singing myself, and he was in there cleaning! I was quite shocked and a bit flustered. (I even giggled.) I think he was too. Anyway, I darted right out of there after excusing my presence and didn't even give him the chance to speak. Now all I can think is--why did I do that?
You can't have him. He's mine!
(See? Look. I commented!)
Who is he????? and who are the people who don't identify themselves properly???
Post a Comment