Ha ha! I was staring at that pic for about ten seconds wondering who it was and why she was on your blog.... Indeed it is brill, kay-t! (Interesting how as soon as I loose my bangs you get some... :) )
You're hot. I bet you are wondering who this is...let me give you a hint...nah...actually i don't think i will. but your hairs are pretty sweet. dangit...i just hinted didn't i? :-)
6 comments:
I love your hair!!!!!!!
Hope your classes and everythings going well. I've been pretty busy and really tired... Andrew said welcome to college.
miss ya,
Victoria
Wow! I like it. A lot.
whoa katie! it's different, but it's you! i like it!
Ha ha! I was staring at that pic for about ten seconds wondering who it was and why she was on your blog.... Indeed it is brill, kay-t! (Interesting how as soon as I loose my bangs you get some... :) )
If I hadn't read the title first, I would have been wondering the same thing...I like it though!
You're hot. I bet you are wondering who this is...let me give you a hint...nah...actually i don't think i will. but your hairs are pretty sweet. dangit...i just hinted didn't i? :-)
Post a Comment