aaawwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm melting away! soo soo cute... AND keri is in PA with me!! ;) talk about how great she is! i'm SOO thankful i have her as task force dean this year!!! she's great, really she is! she's soo funny and so cool! I have a WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR with her!!! emily.. I miss her...and of course we know i miss you!
3 comments:
aaawwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm melting away! soo soo cute... AND keri is in PA with me!! ;) talk about how great she is! i'm SOO thankful i have her as task force dean this year!!! she's great, really she is! she's soo funny and so cool! I have a WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR with her!!!
emily.. I miss her...and of course we know i miss you!
and leslie... lol.
Well, I of course know that you just don't have a picture of me, which is why I'm not up here. Ha. I UNDERSTAND.
Post a Comment